RAILGAS body is made of extruded black anodized aluminum. All metal elements have been made on high precision new CNC machinery, which ensures high repeatability of each injection rail part. High quality FPM and NBR inner components guarantee high durability in long-lasting contact with gaseous LPG or CNG.
Injection rail construction ensures good access to its internal components. It is possible to conduct service maintenance with dedicated service tools and repair sets at EVO authorised centres.
- Static flow rate, nozzle diameter 3 mm (at 1,2 bar) 100 Ã· 110 [l/min]
- Opening time âˆ¼2,7 [ms] âˆ¼3,15[ms]
- Closing time âˆ¼2,4 [ms] âˆ¼2,4[ms]
- Coil resistance 2,0 Â±5% [Î©] 3,0 Â±5% [Î©]
- ECE-R67-01 & R110 homologated.